8.6.09

June challenge at Hobby Farm

I'm not much of a blogger these last couple of weeks but hope to visit your blogs in the next week and see what you all have been doing.

It's already June and we had a lot of sunshine so far. Love to see how everything grows. A lot of flowers and also trees with so much blossom. It all looks so lovely and when I sit in the garden I really enjoy it all. That's also the reason why I used these nice pictures for my layout of the monthly challenge at the Hobby Farm blog. Please hop over and you will find new sketches for this month's challenge. Evelien asked me to design a card sketch again.
Here's my work on both sketches.



#A gorgeous summer day - I used the sketch for one page.




Feel free to join this challenge on one or both items and don't forget to email your layout or card to hobbyfarm@pandora.be. Maybe you're the next guest designer.

Last month Nathalie Onderdonck created the winning card and she's the new guest designer. Congrats Nathalie and I'll look forward to the next challenge and what you're gonna do with it.

Wish you all a good week and thanks for peeking.

9 opmerkingen:

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Nou, ik was aldoor ook een hopeloze blogger hoor! Of geen tijd, of gewoon geen zin. Maar op het moment heb ik er wel weer zin in!
Mooie foto's, lekker vrolijk voor op zo'n dag als vandaag....brrr.... en de kinderen gaan vandaag nog wel op schoolreisje!
Je lo en je kaartje zijn allebei weer helemaal top!

GREETJE zei

Nou met mij wil het ook niet lukken hoor de laatste tijd!
Druk druk druk.
Je hebt weer een fantastisch project gemaakt!

Edleen zei

Mariska, these are lovely!!!

hope you're having a great week :)

Je@net zei

Maar het ziet er weer super uit Mariska!

My Paper World zei

Hello Mariska!
I haven't been online in a VERY long time! but I think it is your birthday today,( I hope that I am right!) so I managed to get a couple of minutes to wish you a very lovely day!
I haven't even got time to check what I have missed yet, but I think that this layout is beautiful! and your card sketch and the card that you made for it are STUNNING!!!
I haven't made a card for a long time, but when I do I'm going to use your sketch for inspiration!
Hope you are well! Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Love Nicola xx

Mireille zei

oh meis.. wat een prachtige layout en de kaart vind ik SUPER!!

Christiane zei

what a wonderful layout and the card is sooo cute!! hugs from germany!! :))

Julia Sáddi zei

Hi there! Mariska, how do I do in order to enter basicgrey challenge blog? When I try it says I am not invited! :C Help! xox Julia BSB www.paperdesignbyjuliabsb.blogspot.com

Iris zei

hoi hoi
wat een gave layout zeg! Mooi gedaan met die bloemen langs de zijkant. Mooi geheel zo.
Enne je kaartje vind ik erg leuk met dat uiltje erop!