2.4.10

Sadly ...

I didn't made the Design Team of Graphic 45, but it's OK though. To the girls who did I want to say lots of success.

This is what I created for the final round. An altered canvas with all the items on it that are my favourite techniques and stuff to work with. So you will find flowers, buttons, bling, ribbon, lace, stitching, distress and spray ink on this hanger. However a picture of me is very unusual.




From Ira I got the Ms Bright Side award. She's also a great fan of Graphic 45 papers and creates the most beautiful projects. Hop over to her blog and take a look. Thanks for this nice gesture Ira, you really surprised me with this.


To pass it on I have to mention 10 things that make me happy, 5 personal facts and also pick 5 bloggers that inspire me a lot. So here I go!

What really makes me smile ...
1. My three men
2. The new house we're building
3. That finally spring is here, I'm not a wintry type at all
4. Having my family and friends around
5. Riding my motorbike
6. Scrapbooking; creating layouts, mini's and altered items
7. My work
8. The garden with blooming hydrangea
9. Our 2 tame ducks begging for food every morning
10. Cooking and eating with friends

Five things about myself ...
1. I like being at home hanging about and make the house cosy
2. Hope to visit my brother and his family in New Zealand
3. Enjoy it to read (scrapbook)magazines
4. Go to the movies
5. I love to cook
The girls I want to horor with this award are ...
Evelien, owner of Hobbyfarm and asked me to join her Design Team in December 2008
Martine, she started a webshop with her sister selling delicious cookies
Dawn, love her digital scraps
Elly, such an inspiration in home decoration, beautiful handmade items and scrapping
Nicola, for her gorgeous cards

Wish you all happy Easter days and thanks for visiting my blog.

7 opmerkingen:

Unknown zei

Hi Mariska,
't is jammer dat je niet bij het DT-team van Graphic 45 bent gekomen, maar je hoeft niet te twijfelen aan je werk, want da's gewoon hartstikke mooi!
Fijn te lezen dat je blij bent met je award, heb je gewoon verdiend, want je maakt mooi werk!
Groetjes, fijne paasdagen, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

dawn zei

Sad you didn't make the team hun - but hey, it's their loss - I love your work, so creative :) Have a very Happy Easter xx

Evelien zei

Ik vind je layout heel mooi Mariska, dit is toch wel meer je stijl hé? Bedankt voor de award en ik wens je een prettig pasen toe!

Groetjes,
Evelien:-)

Iris zei

jammer dat je het niet geworden bent!
Je canvas is erg mooi geworden,

geniet van je lange weekend,

Splashes of Pink and Mint zei

Hey Maris!!! Jammer dat je niet door bent, ik had het je zo gegund! En je werk is gewoon altijd super! Ze weten niet wat ze missen!
Bedankt voor deze lieve award, ben zeer vereerd! Ik zal er eens even goed over na denken! Leuk om jouw facts te lezen!
Nog een fijne 2e paasdag!

Anoniem zei

Hi Mariska..
These are `stunningly beautiful` I love those lady images TFI
Hope your all well and had a fab Easter weekend:)
Have a fab week:)xxx

Edleen zei

Mariska, i love what you did! your work is Inspiring :)

ohh...Donna Downey was here in Singapore about 2 weeks ago and i'm sure you'll have fun with her class.

have a fun week!