28.2.12

February Sketch

For the challenge at the HobbyFarm blog I created a layout with a picture of our wedding day on 19-9-1991 and one taken in September 2011. It was our 20th anniversary, not a happy one but filled with sadness because DH was fighting cancer at that time and on our special day his operation was scheduled.



On this layout I used an old silhouette sheet of K&Company as a mask.



For this layout I used the following items:
Graphic45 - Le Romantique (papers).
Basic Grey - Sultry (paper), clearstamps journal.
K&Company - Silhouette sheet.
Prima - Blooming Retro (paper), Leaves, Flowers #537456, #552473, Chipboard #551254.
Tattered Angels - Glimmer Mist Latte, Meadow Green.
Ranger - Distress Ink (Scattered Straw, Brushed Corduroy), button.

Maya Road - Flower Pin.
Other - Staples, Waxcord, Ribbon, Fiskars Border Punch.

Now, six months later, DH is doing fine. So happy that this emotional and stressful period is behind us.

I want to thank Nathalie for the award she gave me.

Thanks for visiting my blog hope to see you again.

2 opmerkingen:

SueC zei

Your layout is gorgeous and I am so glad that your DH is OK now. xx

Annette zei

Prachtige LO en hele mooie details! Echt heel mooi gedaan.
xoxo Annette